I have never thought that I would sleep 4 hours per day!
OK, I think everyone will have a busy time right before they jump into the million dollar year-age of 25!
It is now or never.
Last month has been pretty busy and awesomely excited.
Some updates from last month.
1. I started to blog again!
2. Our long awaited Devil’s Farm nutrition lab has been set up!
3. Atif has been back from Australia! Gonna meet him up.
4. The mess in Devil’s Den has been cleared and properly set up!
5. Curry Khoo, one of the co-founder has got his second kid – making him more eager to get things done!
6. Met and team up with Teh Teng Yew who is eager to launch the second Tedx Gurney Drive in Penang!
7. Having a secret brainstorm session in the secret hideout in Damansara Uptown with Kent.
8. Helping Weng Seong to revamp his website Girl Inspirations.com
9. Re-connect with Ming Koong from KK to bring his fresh seaweed to west coast. (A million-dollar venture maybe? haha)
10. The recent malaysia record holder Michael Teoh came to Devil’s Den and interested to bring our urban farming concept back to his dad tution center. (seriously?)
11. Gonna get a managerial position in Tokio Marine – (with more power, come more responsibilities!)
12. Test-driving BMW and Kia K5 (which is better in value?)
13. Have a great Sunday morning chat with the COO of HRO-V Sdn Bhd , William Khoo – has been superb having open 5 new offices around Kl last month.
14. Have chat with Prof. Ng from USM about our direction in the award winning idea we have come out 8 years back in commercialising it.